Last Sunday I ended with a vision of God’s “normal” – a world where people could actually pet porcupines something like this:
But we know that in our current reality most porcupines won’t let anyone get that close even if we’d like to scoop them up and cuddle them.
So how does one dance with porcupines and not get hurt today?
This Sunday we continue with the second part of this series which invites us into prickly relationships as friends of God.
– Pastor Tim
- Happy birthday to Tanika E., Frieda J. and Ed Z.
- Happy anniversary to Adolf and Myra R.
- Check out our “Friendship Devotions” online or hardcopy (at Trinity)
- Constitution/Estate Fund Information Meeting: September 28 (after worship)
- Ladies’ Dessert Night: September 30
- Signup for a weekly “Friendship Group“